Saturday, October 15, 2005

Please Join me here



This is Barry.

My long suffering husband - he is looking great considering he is 53 ( well I like him anyhow!)

- but he stays slim because he works at sea in very bad conditions - often over 100 degrees F - in an engine room on a ship. I tell him that doing this sort of work that keeps him slim and fit will probably lengthen his life, but he does not seem to get any comfort from this!















This is Caja, at Falmouth Harbour in the summer - Who is now 16 and a rather nice girl really! The trouble is she hates her photo taken and is trying to be a goth, and this was also a bad day when she had a cold and was feeling ill - so the combination makes her look like a really bad tempered, fed up teenager - but take my word for it I'm her mum - she's lovely really!
_____________________________________________________________

Hi to everyone

I have not used this Blog for a while - I created it for women who have PNI or have had PNI to have a bit of an offload or to share pictures of their children or to share anything else that they feel does not belong in our Post Natal Illness support web site at http://www.pni.org.uk or our forum at http://veritee.proboards7.com/

No one has used it really but I am hoping it will catch on as this could be a really nice way of sharing our photos etc
I hope you will join me here?

If you want me just email me at veritee@pni.org.uk and entitle your email ' pni blog' and I will send you a link and instructions so you can join and post photos and whatever else you would like to add to the blog

All the best

Veritee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home