Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well I am going to be brave - this is me

Hi All

To get the ball rolling I am going to be brave - I HATE photos of me but I am going to post some here. As I would love to see what you all look like. ( but no pressure, I realize that many of you might not want to publish your image on the web and this is fine) Some of them will be ones you have seen before as I do not have many taken - but I will try to include some new ones too.


Here is the one I had taken for the observer colour mag article. see http://observer.guardian.co.uk/magazine/story/0,,1123963,00.html I hate this pic as it makes me look very harsh - which I am not - as I had short hair and this does not suit me . And to make it worse it was a whole colour mag page spread!! UGH!

But here is one I took myself just now and basically now I come to think of it I prefer the one by the professional photographer!!


As I look harsher here - must be the red hair - But I'm determined not to grow old graciously! Red is better than grey!

Veritee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home