Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ok, so life before PNI?

Hiya girlys,
Ok, so what was your life like before PNI?

I enjoyed seeing my friends, I loved shopping, and of course music....music is part of my daily life, I love singing and I love music of all kinds. I enjoyed going to the theatre, Les Miserable is one of the most amazing musicals I have ever seen in my life! I've seen it in most theatres in the country and a total of 17 times. I have a Les Mis T shirt and CD and DVD and somewhere I've got the sheet music! I love it, especially the performance with Micheal Ball as Marius....ooooo I'd like to play his wife if you catch my meaning! lol
I was writing a lot before PNI struck, I love writing and have written many poems and short stories, not necessarily to be published, but just for the love of writing.
I moved to Liverpool to be with Alan, my boyfriend, and I love him very much. I like cooking, although I am a very fussy eater and will sit watching the cookery programs saying 'I don't like that' or ' I wouldn't eat that' Alan quite often asks me why I watch them! But I enjoy them!
I found my Dad two years ago, after 17 years of not knowing him (I was 3 when he left, for reasons of his own) and that is amazing, we are still getting to know each other and settling into the way of having a dad and him having a daughter!
I was working as a teaching assistant working with children with severe special needs, which I loved. My dream is to be a teacher, but I am waiting until the girls are a bit older, because I'm not sure I could cope with the work load and the children.

Sorry, I tend to get carried away! lol I'll stop now, I think i can smell my tea burning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home