Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I met up with Elaine Hanzak Yesterday

Hi Everyone

Here are the photos of our walk on the beach after our meeting for lunch.

Here is Elaine
She looks great doesnt she ?


This is from left to right: Barry ( my husband) Caja ( my daughter) Elaine, Dominic ( Elaine and Nick's Son) and Nick ( Elaine's Husband ) and my dog Apollo. Barry does not need the stick , for some reason he was holding it for me!


This is a group with me in it - I do not like me in photos.. but I think we are all the same about this really


Anyway it was lovely to meet Elaine and her family

Veritee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:13 pm  
Blogger HIV and Us said...

Thanks Natalie

For the UK it was very warm - we are having the warmest October on record?

But that day it was actulaly a bit hot in the pub - I suffer hot flushes - but nice on the beach, but you needed a coat .

However today outside it has been like summer - very odd wheather ]

I heard you had snow and hail stones somewhere in Aus the other day?


So thats odder!

But meetign Elaine and her family was great

ATB

Veritee

8:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all look like it was a fantastic tme.

I have read Elaines book and it is fantactic.

Melxx
yorkslass

1:02 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home